Freitag, 13. Februar 2009

Award










My artist friend Asja gave this award to me.

Thanks Asja!!

Please check out her blog.

She is a marvelous illustrator and artist!


http://threelittlecameras.blogspot.com/




I' d like to pass this award to these creative and talented people:

Beate Knappe, travel and sing, autumn olive,connie martin and dotti angel




I love to sit in front of an open fire, inside and outdoors.













I like the clothes of noa noa.













I try to learn danish and tai chi.













I love to work with clay.
The reaults are more funny than art.













I adore the turnery of my hubby.













I like dogs more than cats.













I like flea markets.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks, Sophie! Your flea market photo is gorgeous.